Ashley C. Blahowicz is an associate in the Estates and Matrimonial and Family Law departments at Bennett Schechter Arcuri & Will LLP. Ms. Blahowicz has an extensive background with a wide variety of Family Court matters including attorney for the child cases, custody/visitation issues and support matters. Ms. Blahowicz has worked on countless matrimonial matters and has developed an interest in alternative solutions including mediation and collaborative law.
While focusing on the areas of Matrimonial and Family law, Ms. Blahowicz is skilled in the areas of estate planning, estates and real estate.
Ms. Blahowicz began working as a law clerk during her senior year at Hilbert College and continued to do so throughout her law school career.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2016
- Hilbert College, BS in Legal Studies, 2013
Admitted to Practice:
- State of New York, 2017
Civic & Professional Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Part 146 Trained Mediator
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York
- Erie County Bar Association
- Member, Matrimonial and Family Law Committee
- Member, Practice and Procedure in Family Court Committee
- Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Member, Elder Law Committee
- Member, Practice and Procedure in Surrogate’s Court Committee
- Family & Matrimonial Law
- Estate Planning
Direct Phone Number: (716)242-8108