Carol A. Condon recently joined our firm’s Matrimonial and Family Law Department bringing a wealth of experience and expertise with her. For over 30 years, Ms. Condon has focused her legal practice in the areas of Divorce and Family Law. The breadth of Ms. Condon’s practice is extensive and includes divorce and separation proceedings, custody and visitation matters, child support and spousal support issues, distribution of marital assets, protection of separate property assets and the distribution of business interests and professional practices which are often very complex issues requiring the utilization of expert valuations.
Ms. Condon works diligently on her client’s behalf with thorough preparation serving as the benchmark of her litigation style and the key to her success in the courtroom. Over the years, Ms. Condon has earned a reputation for her compassion, knowledge and professionalism.
Formerly a partner at Moriarty and Condon, Ms. Condon established a solo practice in 1993 with offices in the Liberty Building where she focused her practice in the areas of Matrimonial and Family Law.
Ms. Condon was the honored recipient of the 1999 Achievement Award from the Western New York Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York. She was also recognized in Buffalo First’s “Who’s Who in Law” in 2005 and 2007 in the area of Matrimonial Law. Actively involved in many civic and professional organizations, Ms. Condon has served on the Board of Directors for the YWCA, is a Past-President of the Western New York Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association and served as Treasurer and Co-Chair of the Matrimonial Committee on the state level. Ms. Condon is a frequent speaker for professional and civic groups on topics related to Matrimonial and Family Law and has published numerous articles on Family Law. Most recently, Ms. Condon spoke at the Buffalo Historical Museum with Dr. Ilyon Woo, the author of “The Great Divorce” outlining the changes in the divorce law since the early 1800’s.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, JD. 1982
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BA 1964.
Admitted to Practice:
- State of New York, 1982
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western district of New York
- United States Supreme Court, 1990
Civic & Professional Organizations:
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Matrimonial & Family Law Committees
- ECBA Pro Bono Task force, 1989-1990
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- President, Western New York Chapter, 1995-1996
- State Treasurer, 1993-1995
- Co-Chair State Matrimonial Committee, 1996-1998
- Matrimonial and Legislative Committees, 1986-1996
- State Board of Directors, 1989-1996
- Volunteer Lawyer’s Project
- Board of directors, 1991-1995
- Recognition Award recipient for Divorce Practice Mentoring Program, 1994
- Board of Directors, 1996-2002
- Co-Chair “Week Without Violence” Program, 1997 & 1998
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- President, 2006-2007
- Board of Directors, 2004-2008