Bennett Schechter Arcuri & Will prides itself on assisting businesses to thrive in Western New York. We represent a broad range of clients in the local, national and international marketplaces. Our emphasis is on middle market businesses seeking sophisticated representation without sacrificing personal attention. Corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships – from start-ups to mature businesses – count on us to represent them in all phases of their operations.
Our private equity practice addresses the legal issues that face companies seeking to attract investment capital and investors seeking to invest in such companies. Our attorneys have experience formulating innovative strategies for structuring financings (including mezzanine and bank financings), private company acquisitions and investment fund formations.
Recent representative transactions:
- Multimillion dollar sale of a pharmacy to a national chain.
- Multimillion dollar senior and mezzanine debt restructuring for a national and international wholesaler.
- Merger of two local pediatric practices.
- Sale of a local machine manufacturer.
- Acquisition of a local automobile dealership.
- Negotiation of a major turnkey construction contract.
- Share redemption for a local construction company.
- Multimillion dollar sale of Buffalo and Rochester building supply distributor.
- Multimillion dollar sale of a Western New York plastics company with a national client list.
For additional information, please contact:
James W. Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org)